Best Travel Hair Dryer
It is common that almost all of us use hairdryer sat home, and everyone prefers the best hair dryer. But if you travel a lot, you need to think a bit more about choosing it. The best hair dryers may not be sure of the best travel hair dryers. You need to choose something that you can carry and use easily when you are on a trip.
Here in this article, I’ve talked about hairdryers, especially travel hairdryers. So, if you are looking for top travel hair dryers, keep reading. I hope you’ll get some good ideas and get the best travel size hair dryer for you.
Why are the Travel Hair Dryers a bit Different?
Travel blow dryers are also used for the same reason as regular hair dryers, and that is drying the hair quickly. So, the question is- why should we consider more things at the time of buying the best travel hair dryer?
When you are on a trip, you don’t want your bag to be heavy. You always look for cutting some weight from the bag. In that case, a regular hair dryer may add some extra weight to the bag but compact hairdryers won’t do that. Now you know the reason. Small hairdryers allow you to cut some weight from your bag and leave some space in your bag too.
Travel hairdryers should be easy to use. Being in a hurry is common when you are on a trip. In that case, easy to use hairdryers save your time. That’s why the best travel hair dryer is different from the best hair dryer.
Types of Hair Dryers
There are a lot of hair dryers available in the market. All of those are of four types. Those are-
1. Ionic Hair Dryers: These hair dryers dry your hair by producing negative ions. The negatively charged ions attract the positively charged water molecules and take those away from your hair without removing the natural moisture. As a result, your hair has its natural moisture, as always.
These are suitable for thick and long hairs. But if you want to use it for styling, you won’t get the expected result.
2. Ceramic Hair Dryers: These dryers come with ceramic coating inside it. As a result, the heat is spread evenly on your hair. These dryers release infrared heat that locks the hair moisture. Some ceramic hair dryers release negative ions too.
Ceramic blow dryers are suitable for thin hair types. Styling or only drying, you can use these dryers for both purposes.
3. Tourmaline Hair Dryers: These dryers are basically a mix of Ionic and Ceramic hair dryers. Tourmaline is a multi-colored mineral that produces an electric charge when any force is applied to it. It produces both negatively charges ion and infrared heat. As a result, these dryers are the most effective and safe. If you compare, you’ll see that these are around 50% quicker than Ionic or Ceramic hair dryers.
For thick and frizzy hair, these are the best dryers.
4. Titanium Hair Dryers: The heating coils of these dryers are made of titanium, that’s why these are called this. These are made lightweight so that you find these comfortable to use. You’ll find these dryers faster than other types too.
However, these are not suitable for thin and short hairs. So, don’t try these if you have thin and/or short hair.
Things to Consider before Buying a Travel Hair Dryer
Choosing a best travel hair dryer is tougher than choosing a regular hair dryer. So, you need to think of a few things. Allow me to talk about a few things that you need to consider at the time of buying a best travel hair dryer.
1. Type of your hair: At the time of buying a hair dryer, focusing on the type of your hair is important. If you have thick and frizzy hair, you need to choose one from ionic, tourmaline or titanium hair dryers. On the other hand, for thin and short hair, choosing a ceramic hair dryer is my suggestion.
2. Weight: When you are on a trip, you won’t want to bear a heavy bag. So, a little increase in weight matters. If you are looking for a travel hairdryer, make sure that it is lightweight. Lightweight travel hairdryer also allows you to dry your hairs easily when you are in a hurry.
3. Size and Fold ability: Size does matter sometimes, especially when you are packing your bag for a trip. Packing oversized things will increase the number of your bags, making it hazardous to carry those all. So, when you are shopping for a travel hair dryer, you need to look for a compact hairdryer.
Mini hair dryer occupies a small portion of your bag, leaving some space for other things. Also, you can look for foldable dryers. Folding travel hairdryer also allows you to save some space in your bag.
4. Power: Your travel dryer need to be powerful. When you are on a trip, you’ll have a little time to get ready. In that case, a powerful travel hairdryer will allow you to get your hair dry fast. So, don’t forget to check the power and speed of the dryer.
5. Length of the Cord: Length of the cord also matters. If the cord is too long, it may take a lot of space inside your bag. So, make sure that the cord is not very long. Almost all the hotels have plugs in suitable positions. So, you won’t have to think much.
Also, try to buy one with a detachable cord. Storing detachable cords in your bag is very easy.
You can also focus on the functions, accessories, length of the cord, price, and other things while buying travel sized hair dryers. But make sure that you’ll get the most out of it when you are on a trip.
Best travel hair dryer reviews:
- Andis 1875-Watt Fold-N-Go Ionic Hair Dryer, Silver/Black…
- BaBylissPRO Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
- BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Hair Dryer by BaBylissPRO
- Babylisspro TT Tourmaline Titanium Travel Dryer, Red
- BaByliss Pro BABNT053T Nano Titanium Travel Dryer by BaByliss Pro
- Conair 1875 Watt Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer, Cranberry Pink…
- Conair 1875 Watt Full Size Pro Hair Dryer with Ionic Conditioning…
- INFINITIPRO BY CONAIR 1875 Watt Salon Performance AC Motor Styling Tool…
- Conair 1600 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle; Dual Voltage Travel…
- Conair 1875 Watt Compact Hair Dryer with Folding Handle, Dual Voltage Travel…
- Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper Hair Dryer with Folding Handle and Retractable…
- Conair 1875 Watt Compact Folding Handle Hair Dryer, Travel Hair Dryer
- 2nd Generation Pro Salon 1875W Fast Drying Hair Dryer Low Noise Ionic Ceramic…
- Remington D3190 Damage Protection Hair Dryer with Ceramic + Ionic…
- Remington Pro Hair Dryer with Pearl Ceramic Technology, Black/Pink…
- Revlon 1875W Damage Protection Infrared Hair Dryer with Hair Clips
- Revlon 1875W Compact & Lightweight Hair Dryer, Black
- Revlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer
- Revlon 1875W Volumizing Turbo Hair Dryer
- Professional Ionic Salon Hair Dryer, Powerful 2200 watt Ceramic Tourmaline Blow…
Famous best travel hair dryer brands:
- HOT TOOLS
To look perfect even if you are on a trip, travel hair dryers help you a lot. So, don’t forget to spend a good amount of time at the time of choosing one of these. Choose the best travel hair dryer and have a memorable tour.